Many of us use limited data connection. As a result, we have to be careful when spending the data. It is not always possible to control the data use. All smartphones have apps that run background and consume data. However, there are some data saver apps for android to help you save data.
This is the easiest and simplest way to control and save your data from unnecessary use. Also, when you have these apps installed, you can check data usage, turn off sync, and lots of other things. So make sure you have download these apps and control the data usage.
What does an android Data saver do?
When the data saver is open, it stops all the apps to run on background with mobile data. It will only work on Wi-Fi. As a result, your mobile use fewer data. Also, it allows you to control which app you want to run and charge data and which one is not.
Why Should You Use Data Saver Apps For Android?
When you install a data saver app for your android phone, you can set the limit of your data usage. Whenever your mobile reaches that limit, the app sends alerts to your phone so that you avoid extra data consumption. You can even track the data usage as well with these apps.
- Best 10 Data Saver Apps For Android Reviews 2020
Best 10 Data Saver Apps For Android Reviews 2020
With the increasing popularity of top data saver apps for android, the play store is now flooded with so many apps. Finding the best one becomes harder than ever, especially for newbie people. That is why we have come up with some amazing apps for you with their features and benefits so that it becomes easier for you to select the perfect one.
1. My Data Manager – Data Usage
The My Data Manager one of the best data saver apps for android in the play store right now. This app allows you to control your data usage. It ensures that how you use your data and save it as well as money.
Besides, it is not possible to monitor data usage all the time. However, this app will help you monitor the usage even when you are busy. You can create a shared plan to check data usage as well.
With this app, you can manage your data on multiple devices and also, check the data usage. Even you can check the history of data usage so that you can understand you are on the right track. So overall, this app can help you manage your data properly.
My Data Features:
- This app allows you to track your data usage for mobile data, roaming, and Wi-Fi so that you can control your data usage.
- You can set the limitation of data usage as well so that when the data limit exceeds, you get an alert to stop using.
- It also helps you check what apps are using more data and which are using less.
2. Data Usage Monitor
Data Usage Monitor is another great user-friendly data saver app you can have on your android mobile phone. This allows you to precisely monitor the usage of your data. As a result, you can control your data usage easily.
Besides, it does not features so many unusual statistics that makes it easy to understand for anyone. Anyone having no knowledge on it can use it and control the data usage easily. Also, you can focus on your job and this job will help you easily control the data.
It comes with an easy to use intuitive interface so that everyone can use the app even without any prior experience. So overall, this is a pretty simple app that can help you get your job done perfectly. So without any hesitation, you can try it.
Data Usage Monitor Features:
- This app comes with automatic data traffic management that allows you to monitor the usage of your data.
- It features easy to understand data analytics for both Wi-Fi and mobile data so that you can easily understand how much data you have consumed.
- You will have a pop-up warning whenever you reach the preset data usage so that you can stop using the internet.
3.DataEye | Save Mobile Data
If you want to know where exactly your mobile data is going, then the DataEye app can be a good option for you. You can easily know the data usage of your phone to have better control on it.
Also, you can control the data usage on the background too with this app. As a result, it saves data and at the same time, improve the battery life as well. You will have some amazing offers for the apps as a bonus.
The app suggests you the app you should use to save more data all the time as well. By using these apps, you can save a lot of money easily. So with all these features, this app can help you a lot to save your data. Download the app now.
- It enables you to know which app is consuming more data so that you can control the usage and thus save your mobile data a lot with ease.
- This app puts you in charge of the data control so that you can stop all those apps from running the background and save your battery life.
- With this app, you can discover which apps offer the best features without data charge and also the apps that consume fewer data.
4. GlassWire Data Usage Monitor
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor is an excellent app that can help you manage and control your data usage. It enables you to control the app to ensure less data usage all the time. You can have it for Wi-Fi as well.
Also, it is not possible to focus on the work when monitoring data usage. This app helps you focus on work and control the data at the same time. You can easily check the data usage with a simple interface.
Whenever any app starts using the internet, the app will show you that. Also, it helps you see the real-time data usage so that you know the exact thing. So overall, this app offers all the features and benefits you need to save your data a lot.
- It enables you to block any apps from connecting to the network so that it does use any data without your permission.
- With this app, you can easily set a limit for your data usage and whenever you reach that limit, the app will send an alert so that you can avoid overuse and thus save data.
- You can see the graph of data usage to know which app is consuming more data and which one is less to control better.
5. Data Monitor: Simple Net-Meter
If you do not like to download any app with lots of features, instead, you want a simple and easy to use the app, then the Data Monitor can be a very good option for you. This app lets you monitor data usage as well.
Besides, you can know exactly how much data you are using. It helps you make sure you are using only the apps that consume fewer data to save your data. This breakdown of data usage allows you to create a perfect plan to use your data.
Also, it has fewer functions that make it easier to understand the interface without any hassle. As you can see, this is a very simple yet effective app that you should try to save your data.
Data Monitor Features:
- It comes with a net meter that allows you to see the usage of your mobile data so that you can know and control the data usage.
- This app features cellular data analytics that allows you to check exactly how much data the apps are consuming.
- It comes with an easy to use user interface so that even if you are new in this field, this app can still help you and you can manage and control the data with ease.
6. InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall
InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall is an amazing app that gives you full control over your data use. You can simply control the data usage with this app. Also, you can block any app you want so that it does not run on the background to prevent hidden data usage.
Unlike many other apps, you can save battery life by using this app. Moreover, with its app control feature, you can have more privacy than ever. This app will send an alert to your phone whenever any app starts using the network or data.
If you are a parent and want to block any adult site from the phone, then this app can help you. This app will help you prevent your kids from vising adult sites all the time. With all these features, this app can be a handy option for you.
- It enables you to manage and control the app and domain to be connected to the network and thus control the data usage.
- This app prevents the background app running so that you can have long battery life.
- It features adult site blocking so that you can easily block any adult site and prevent your kids to use it.
7. Data Saver
If you are a traveler and want to save your data during the travel, then this Data Saver app can help you in many ways. This app allows you to use public networks instead of the mobile networks so that you can save more data.
This is an automatic method that removes the hassle of finding a new network. It will help you get connected to the nearest public network to save your mobile data. If you are one of the members of this community, you can share your Wi-Fi network too.
You can save your battery and run your mobile phone for a long time when you have this app installed. That means if you are a traveler and want to have internet during the travel, this app is a must-have app for you.
Data Saver Features:
- This app allows you to import the Wi-Fi networks of the Data Saver community wherever you go and thus prevents you to use your limited mobile data.
- You do not have to find any connection nearby, this app will find a nearby connection from the server and connect it automatically too
- Since you are using Wi-Fi instead of mobile data, you can save your battery life.
8. 3G Watchdog – Data Usage’
3G Watchdog comes into the market to help you manage your data use and control. It lets you see the data usage to have control over it. You can even check it in the status bar with different colors of light.
Besides, you can create your daily budget and use data based on that with this app. Also, this app will help you stick to the data budget that ensures that you do not use and extra data at all to save more data.
Even you can check the real-time traffic data as well so that you can understand which apps are consuming more data. It’s easy to use interface makes it super easy to control the data nowadays. So overall, you should consider this app when looking for the best data saver app for sure.
3G Watchdog Features:
- It comes with a display graph that shows you the usage of data so that you can easily control it and save your data.
- This app allows you to create a plan and set day data use limit so that you can effectively use the data.
- You will have a pop-up alert so that whenever you reach that data limit, you will get a pop-up alert and thus avoid overusing.
9. Data Counter Widget
Data Counter Widget is a great app that you should try when looking for a data saver app. It comes with all the features you need to save data. You can know the data usage of your phone so that you can control it.
At the same time, this app shows you the data usage of the specific function of your phone as well. You can even check the historical data used to be sure that you have followed your target.
This app shows you the internet speed as well. You will have an easy to use interface so that you can use it easily. So overall, this one has all the necessary features you need to measure the data use and control it.
Data Counter Widget Features:
- This app shows you the data every app is using that helps you easily understand which apps consume more and which apps consume less.
- It shows you the device data usage as well so that you can easily know how much data you are using every day.
- You will have a home screen and status bar widget to check the data usage with ease for better control.
10. Mobile Data Saving 3G/4G/5G & Wifi Optimize
Up next is the Mobile Data Saving App that comes into the market to make your data controlling easier than ever. With this app, saving data of your phone and other apps is easier than ever.
You can easily see the history of the data used to have more control over it. Even you can turn all the background apps off from running and thus you can save data as well as battery life with ease.
This app helps you get connected with the public network to save your mobile data. You can even track real-time data usage as well. So overall, this app can make your life easier when it comes to saving data. So download it with full confidence and try it.
Mobile Data Saving Features:
- You can easily control the data an app uses and thus control the overall data use of your device.
- It allows you to monitor your every hour, day, month, and year data usage so that you can understand your data consuming trend.
- This app finds the nearby public Wi-Fi connection so that you can connect it and thus reduce the mobile data consuming as well.
Finding the best data saving apps for android is really important. When you have the best one available for you, it will help you stop running any background app, control the data usages, block any site or apps, and lots of other features and benefits.
That is why we have come up with some top-class data saver apps for android with their features and benefits so that you can select the exact one you are looking for. I hope this review will help you get the best one for your android phone. So without any further delay, download these apps and try all these to choose the perfect one.